Paid in Blood
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
|Paid in Blood|
|Author||Michael J. Ciaravella|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||1 April 2021|
|Era||Dark Age era|
|Timeline||4 December - 27 December 3150|
|Series||The Highlander Covenant|
|Preceded by||Grey Watch Protocol|
|“||NO PRICE TOO HIGH…
On the besieged planet of Northwind, the Highlanders are fighting a tenacious invading force from the Capellan Confederation, led by a regiment from the legendary McCarron's Armored Cavalry, with support from Warrior House Imarra.
The first round went to the Capellans, who seized the city of Tara and the invaluable HPG located within it. But their position is precarious with the revelation of the Grey Watch, a legendary Highlanders fighting force that revealed itself when Northwind was in danger of falling, and turned what could have been an all out Capellan victory into an uneasy stalemate.
The arrival of a Draconis Combine fleet, recent allies of the Confederation, shifts the balance even further. Will the reinforced Capellan force finally bring Northwind back under the rule of the Celestial Throne, or will Countess Tara Campbell, Captain Declan Casey, and Knight of the Republic Maeve Stirling find a way to lead the embattled Highlanders to victory?
- Aurora-class DropShip Final Destiny
- Overlord-class DropShip Talon Zahn
- Union-class DropShip Blistering Wind