- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
The Pentagon Worlds were the original worlds upon which Aleksandr Kerensky's SLDF remnants settled and formed the heart of Clan civilization, over 1300 light years from Terra. It was named because of the planets' near-perfect pentagonal distance to each other; the worlds are only marginally habitable but are hidden from the Inner Sphere by Kerensky's Cloak (also known as the Veil of the Protector), a thick dust-nebula a few jumps away. Most Clans control a part of at least one world, a direct result of Operation KLONDIKE.