Peregrine (Combat Vehicle)
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|Peregrine Attack VTOL|
|Manufacturer||Blackwell Corporation |
|Armor||StarSlab 3 Ferro-Fibrous|
|Communications System||Dalban StarLink IIa|
|Targeting Tracking System||Garret E2b|
The Peregrine Attack VTOL was one of two VTOLs built by Blackwell for Wolf's Dragoons. Soon after its introduction it was made available to general public. Despite its high speed, it wasn't very successful because of its high price, low maneuverability, and unreliable components. During the early 30th century three houses (Kurita, Liao and Marik) used Peregrines in reserves or police forces.
Weapons and Equipment
Originally tasked to guard transports and secure drop zones, the extremely short range of the SRM-4 and Machine Guns, plus its thin armor, led to unacceptably high losses. The Peregrine was then taken out of front line service.
Peregrine as depicted in MechWarrior 4
- Technical Readout 3058 Upgrade, pp. 72-73, "Peregrine VTOL"
- MUL online date for the Peregrine (Combat Vehicle)
- Record Sheets: 3058 Upgrades, p. 88
- Record Sheets: 3058 Unabridged (Inner Sphere), p. 58
- Record Sheets: 3058 Unabridged (Inner Sphere), p. 59
- Record Sheets: 3058 Unabridged (Inner Sphere), p. 60