Peregrine (Combat Vehicle)
|Peregrine Attack VTOL|
|Communications System||Dalban StarLink IIa|
|Targeting Tracking System||Garret E2b|
|Heat Sinks||10 single|
The Peregrine Attack VTOL was one of two VTOLs built by Blackwell for Wolf's Dragoons. Soon after its introduction it was made available to general public. Despite its high speed, it wasn't very successful because of its high price, low maneuverability, and unreliable components. During the early thirtieth century three houses (Kurita, Liao and Marik) used Peregrines in police forces or reserve military forces.
Weapons and Equipment
Originally tasked to guard transports and secure drop zones, the extremely short range of the SRM-4 and Machine Guns, plus its thin armor, led to unacceptably high losses. The Peregrine was then taken out of front line service.
- This version of the Peregrine was pushed into combat during the Clan Invasion. It removed the machine guns and replaced them with a pair of medium lasers. Unfortunately these modified Peregrines were no more effective in combat than the original Peregrine. BV (2.0) = 564
- In German products, the unit's name was translated to Wanderfalke.
Original Peregrine VTOL from Wolf's Dragoons
Peregrine VTOL from TRO:3058
Model of Peregrine from MW4:Vengeance
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Technical Readout: 3058 Upgrade, pp. 72–73: "Peregrine VTOL"
- ↑ MUL online date for the Peregrine (Combat Vehicle)
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3058 Upgrades, p. 88
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3058 Unabridged (Inner Sphere), p. 58
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3058 Unabridged (Inner Sphere), p. 59
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3058 Unabridged (Inner Sphere), p. 60