Peregrine (Combat Vehicle)
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- Read more →
|Peregrine Attack VTOL|
|Manufacturer||Blackwell Corporation |
|Armor||StarSlab 3 Ferro-Fibrous|
|Communications System||Dalban StarLink IIa|
|Targeting Tracking System||Garret E2b|
The Peregrine Attack VTOL was one of two VTOLs built by Blackwell for Wolf's Dragoons. Soon after its introduction it was made available to general public. Despite its high speed, it wasn't very successful because of its high price, low maneuverability, and unreliable components. During the early 30th century three houses (Kurita, Liao and Marik) used Peregrines in reserves or police forces.
Weapons and Equipment
Originally tasked to guard transports and secure drop zones, the extremely short range of the SRM-4 and Machine Guns, plus its thin armor, led to unacceptably high losses. The Peregrine was then taken out of front line service.
In German products the unit's proper name was perfectly translated to Wanderfalke.
Original Peregrine VTOL from Wolf's Dragoons
Peregrine VTOL from TRO:3058
Model of Peregrine from MW4:Vengeance
- Technical Readout 3058 Upgrade, pp. 72-73, "Peregrine VTOL"
- MUL online date for the Peregrine (Combat Vehicle)
- Record Sheets: 3058 Upgrades, p. 88
- Record Sheets: 3058 Unabridged (Inner Sphere), p. 58
- Record Sheets: 3058 Unabridged (Inner Sphere), p. 59
- Record Sheets: 3058 Unabridged (Inner Sphere), p. 60