- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
|Captain-General of the Free Worlds League|
|Parents||Terrence Marik (father)|
|Children|| Geraldine Marik|
Philip was noted as an intense leader of House Marik. Internal strife led Parliament to appoint a Captain-General in 2336 and again in 2341. As Captain-General, Philip preferred to avoid spilling the blood of his countrymen, so he turned to negotiation instead. His "big-stick" approach kept violence to a minimum.
|Captain General of the Free Worlds League
2336 (first term)
2341 (second term)
| Succeeded by|
- House Marik (The Free Worlds League), Family Tree
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 83, "Captain-Generals in History"