- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
The is a Prefecture of contrast, representing the polarization of the finest and worst of the Republic. Most of the worlds were for centuries under Capellan Confederation, but were captured during the Fourth Succession War and were part of the Federated Commonwealth until the Jihad. Entranced by new cultures offered by their brief stint under FedCom rule, most of them gladly defected to follow Devlin Stone and his new vision.
As House Liao never formally recognized the Republic's claim to those worlds, many of those worlds have seen raids, brush fire conflicts and uprisings.
- Foot Fall
- Gan Singh
- Halloran V
- New Aragon
- St. Andre
- Dark Age: Republic of the Sphere, p. 5 "Atlas of the Republic"
- Dark Age: Republic of the Sphere, p. 12 "Prefecture V"