- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
The Primitive Cockpit is functionally similar to the modern BattleMech cockpit, but due to the bulkier components, it weighs five tons instead of three. A Primitive Cockpit costs 100,000 C-Bills.
A Primitive IndustrialMech Cockpit is even less capable than the Standard IndustrialMech cockpit. It lacks an ejection seat and the sensors are even worse than those of a standard IndustrialMech. Though they can use Advanced Fire Control systems, Primitive IndustrialMech Cockpits won't be able to take full advantage of the system.
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 145, "Determine Cockpit Types"
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 147, "Primitive Component Cost Table"