Priori nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||3.761 : 1807.901[e]|
|Spectral class||K0V(191 hours)|
- 2571 - Unknown Planet
- 2750 - Unknown Planet
- 2821 - Unknown Planet
- 2840 - Clan Planet 
- 3025 - Clan Planet 
- 3030 - Clan Planet 
- 3040 - Clan Planet 
- 3052 - Clan Burrock - 48%, Clan Diamond Shark - 52% 
- 3057 - Clan Planet 
- 3062 - Clan Planet 
- 3067 - Clan Planet 
- late 3071 - contested between Clan Burrock and Clan Star Adder lower castes
- Apr 3072 - Clan Burrock aided by The Society
- Dec 3073 - Contested between Clan Burrock/The Society and Clan Star Adder
- Oct 3074 - Clan Star Adder
- 3075 - Abandoned
|System position||7 (of 8)|
|Moons||2 (?, Opal)|
|Surface gravity||1.1 G|
|Atmospheric pressure||Standard (Breathable)|
|Highest native life||Fish|
Priori was colonized by the Clans by the 29th century. Its Terran-like atmosphere and ecology made it a popular site for colonization and, prior to the Burrock Absorption, Priori was one of the major worlds held by Clan Burrock. Along with their capital world of Albion, the planet was the site of the main battles between the Burrocks, Star Adders and Blood Spirits. After the Burrock Absorption control of the system was almost equally divided between Clans Diamond Shark and Star Adder. 
Late in 3071, Clan Burrock abtakha among Clan Star Adder, with the assistance from enclaves of The Society, rebelled from the Star Adders. All communication and interstellar traffic to and from Priori were disrupted. By April 3072 caste members loyal to the Star Adders were purged or moved to other enclaves. The Burrocks and the Society spent most of the next 2 years preparing for their discovery, repairing the (formerly Clan Smoke Jaguar) Dark Caste WarShip Streaking Mist and mobilizing three other WarShips from the system's naval cache.
Clan Star Adder reestablished contact with Priori in Novemeber, 3073, when a flotilla escorting Mu Galaxy and led by Loremaster Fletcher Daniels arrived at the system zenith. After a naval battle in which half of Mu Galaxy was destroyed, along with damage to the Pegasus and Arcadian Asp, the bandits used the orbital shipyards and small SDS to outmaneuver and escape the flotilla via the planets pirate jump point.
After taking control of Priori's orbital space, the survivors of Mu Galaxy commenced a ground invasion after a week of observations. Mu landed and secured a beachhead around the city of Capetown, which included the outskirts and both OmniMech manufacturing complexes nearby. Daniels then methodically liberated individual enclaves in piecemeal fashion, Annihilating any Burrock-aligned lower caste members as they were discovered. The pace of the operation allowed both the Burrocks and Star Adders to repair and prepare for each subsequent battle. And while both forces were hindered by lack of resources, Clan Star Adder began sending aid to Mu Galaxy upon receiving word of the operation in January 3074. The government complexes in Haderich were the final objective liberated in October 3074. Only 2,000,000 lower caste members survived.
However, the Adders were forced to abandon Priori within a few months. Society scientists unleashed a Bloodname-specific virus in September 3074, one month before Haderich was taken. The virus had a high mortality rate in the Mikino, Reller, Truscott, Cannon, and Talasko lineages, and was (likely) spread via Priori's surface water. The water, harvested by Mu Galaxy's DropShips at the end of the Priori operation, helped spread the contagion, and had to be quarantined or sacrificed.
Garrisoning Military Force
- 178th Adder Sentinels (Clan Star Adder)
- 935th Gatekeeper (Clan Star Adder)
- 362nd Adder Sentinels (Clan Star Adder)
- 1129th Gatekeeper (Clan Star Adder)
- Opal Skate (Clan Diamond Shark)
- 33rd Combined Strike (Clan Diamond Shark)
- 8th Cruiser (Clan Diamond Shark)
- Constantin Assembly Plant M27 A-E
- Forge 7
- unnamed production complexes for Kingfisher and Gargoyle Assault OmniMechs near Capetwon
- naval orbital yards, extensively damaged in 3073-3074
|Closest 20 systems (11 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Strato Domingo||73.1||York||74.6||Grant's Station||75.7||Ironhold||75.9|
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 235, "The Wars of Reaving Campaign"
- Clan Homeworlds 3052 Poster (Kickstarter)
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 132, "Punishing Priori"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 248, "Political Balance Table, 3075"
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, p. 112, "Clan-Space Worlds Table"
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, p. 113, "Political Balance Table"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 132, "The Treason of Priori"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 104, "The Fall of York"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 133, "The Ghosts of Priori"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 156, "Crusader Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 162, "Warden Clans Deployment Table"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 163, "Warden Clans Deployment Table"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 168, "Clan Star Adder: WarShips"