- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|Mass||100 tons[[Category:100 ton BattleMechs]]|
|Speed||32  km/h|
By virtue of being an official albeit not positively canonical product, the game expansion and the 'Mechs presented therein including this one must be considered apocryphal.
The Prometheus is the variant to the Atlas, having a completely different chassis and loadout. Eventually, the Atlas design was incorporated into the Prometheus design to denote that the two are cousins. Like the Atlas, it carries powerful weapon systems and some of the heaviest armor out on the battlefield.
In an unusual move that goes against the usual BattleTech universe standards 'Mech speeds are expressed in mp/h rather than km/h, as such the speed figure has been converted to km/h for this article.
- MechAssault: Phantom War user manual, p. 19, "Prometheus"