|'Mech type||Inner Sphere BattleMech|
|Engine||360 Standard Fusion engine|
|Targeting Tracking System||Unspecified|
|Heat Sinks||15 double|
The Pulverizer was a BattleMech produced by Clan Wolverine in 2823. Following the successes of the Mercury II and Stag, Wolverine engineers focused their energies on a command 'Mech. The assault 'Mech that resulted was very durable thanks to fifteen and a half tons of ferro-fibrous armor, CASE, and a standard fusion engine. In addition, a Guardian ECM Suite countered enemy electronics. To save weight, the Pulverizer incorporated the best Endo Steel structure Star League technology could offer.
Weapons and Equipment
As a command 'Mech, the Pulverizer's weapons focused on long-range combat. An Enhanced ER PPC in the right torso used by the Wolverines was incorporated into the Pulverizer. While more powerful than the Star League version, it did not have the hitting power of the weapon that would become the Clan standard in later years. The PPC was augmented by an LRM-10 launcher. Should enemies get closer, the 'Mech could also fire two Large Lasers. Fifteen double heat sinks kept the 'Mech fairly cool.
- Wolverine saKhan, and later Khan, Franklin Hallis, was a notable Pulverizer pilot, and died inside one in the battle of Barbados.
- MUL online date for the Pulverizer
- Jihad Secrets: The Blake Documents, p. 150
- TechManual p. 17
- Technical Readout: Golden Century, p. 120
- Technical Readout: Golden Century, p. 121
- BattleMech Manual, p. 94 BattleMech Quirk Table - Pulverizer Entry.
- Betrayal of Ideals p. 206
- Technical Readout: Golden Century, p. 40 "PUL-3R Pulverizer"