| Count of Bristol|
Director of MIIO
|Children|| Justin Xiang Allard|
Quintus Allard was a nobleman and Count of Bristol in the early 31st Century, who served the Federated Suns and later the Federated Commonwealth as the head of intelligence during the reign of Hanse Davion. He was succeeded by his son Justin Allard and retired prior to the Clan Invasion.
Acting Intelligence Minister for the Federated Suns
Quintus became acting Minister of Intelligence Investigations and Operation (MIIO) in 3022 after his predecessor Count Nicholas Truston was killed in a DropShip accident. Hanse Davion retained him in service as "acting" minister throughout the Fourth Succession War.
His many notable feats during this time include:
- Creating a cover story after a Liao plot nearly succeeded in replacing Hanse Davion with a near duplicate.
- Working closely with the Lyran Commonwealth Intelligence Chancellor Landgrave Simon Johnson coordinating intelligence between the two nations after the signing of the new alliance.
- Keeping tight coordination with spy members during the Fourth Succession War, including the ComStar Interdict over the nation and its intelligence network in other realms.
- Working to counter act Duke Michael Hasek-Davion's attempts to undermine Hanse Davion's authority and usurping the throne.
- His tight security measures had been successful from keeping ComStar ROM agents from getting close to Hanse Davion.
FedCom Civil War
|“||He can tell three lies in the time others need to take one breath.||”|
During the FedCom Civil War, he was held hostage on New Avalon (officially, he was a guest) to prevent his family from using their political influence to Victor Ian Steiner-Davion's advantage. As he served under her father and was treated as a "guest", Katherine once invited him to a meeting with her military commanders, where he gave a flawless analysis of the current state of the civil war. But as she couldn't trust him, he was dismissed from further meetings.
Quintus Allard was briefly married to a Capellan Confederation noblewoman of the Xiang family from the Capellan world of Warlock. He met her when he served as ambassador to the Capellan world of Sian. The marriage had produced one child, Justin Xiang Allard. They were forced to divorce when Justin was five years old.
Titles and Positions
eventually Nicholas Truston
| Succeeded by|
- House Davion (The Federated Suns) - Counter Intelligence Division article.
- Warrior: En Garde, p 51 - Hanse Davion recalls never seeing Quintus so disturbed in the five years he had been acting as his MIIO.
- Warrior: En Garde, pp. 53-54 - Hanse remembering how good of a job Quintus had done covering up the Liao plot to replace him.
- Warrior: En Garde, p. 10 - Myndo Waterly remarks on Primus Julian Tiepolo's failed efforts to get ROM agents close to Hanse Davion.
- Warrior: En Garde p. 205 - Justin recalls his youth to Gray Noton.
- Warrior: Riposte, p. 235 - Justin Allard discovers he was given a dish that had the crest of Kestrel on it during the Steiner-Davion wedding reception.