- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
Described as a muscular black man with long, braided hair clasped with golden rings, Star Colonel Sender is a priest of the Muslim-Swahili religion, one of many religions unique to the Clans. He holds the words of the Great Kerenskys to be sacred, and believes the great Crusader cause to be pre-destined.
Said to be a dour man who rarely smiles, the Star Colonel is considered to be a great commander due to his unimpeachable character, which was one of the reasons that he was assigned command of the 341st Assault Cluster. His command would see plentiful action during the Inner Sphere invasion, from smaller actions at Paulus Prime, Harvest, Planting and Engadin to larger pitched battles on Thun, Kobe and Sevren with Beta Galaxy. In the early stages of Wave One, Star Colonel Sender and the 341st would hit stiff resistance on St. John. After mounting frustration, he would threaten the civilian populace with their destruction in order to force their surrender. Though this tactic proved successful in securing the end of open hostilities, Khan Kerensky was forced to reprimand him for the uncharacteristic incident. He was wounded in action on Tukayyid.
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 85 - "Star Colonel Ramon Sender"
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 57 through 69 - "Wolf Clan Occupation Zone"
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 50, 51 - "Days of Armageddon, Wolf"
- Wolf Clan Sourcebook, p. 84 - "341st Assault Cluster"