- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
|In service until||August 3029|
The Ranger's Creed was a Leopard-class DropShip of the 12th Vegan Rangers mercenary unit. It was severely damaged by Capellan Confederation aerospace fighters while approaching Palos in the sixth attack wave of the Fourth Succession War which was launched in the second week of August 3029. The Ranger's Creed managed to drop its BattleMechs, but then fatally crashed on Palos.
- NAIS The Fourth Succession War Military Atlas Volume 2, p. 53