Record Sheets: Unique Fighters
|Record Sheets: Unique Fighters|
|Development||Randall Bills & Herbert A. Beas II|
|Primary writing||See Writer Section|
Record Sheets: Unique Fighters is a canonincal PDF-only hybrid Technical Readout/Record Sheets book which includes Technical Readout-style information on the unique AeroSpace Fighters and Conventional Aircraft.
The second in two projects created by subscribers to the BattleCorps website, this project created aerospace fighters based on a existing design and write background story for it. Unlike the previous project, Record Sheets: Unique 'Mechs, this effort did not produce a singular winner, but a group of fans who were chosen as winning entries would get published in this product.
Record Sheets: Unique Fighters is a completely fan-written project, with each custom entry chosen by judges from a pool of entries and then presented in this Technical Readout form so that you'll be able to see the winners in all their glory.
Following the text are the official record sheets for each entry, so you can test these new variants of tried-and-true aerospace fighters in your own games.
Each Fighters entry is written by the following;
- Timothy "Elyorct" Croyle
- Gerald "Absalom" Getskow
- Joel "Welshman" Bancroft-Connors
- Bruce "Heimdall" Ford
- Alfred ""AW Prime" van Ramshorst
- Jack "Jackmc" Mc Crary
- Spencer "Free Skye" McIIvaine
- Introduction & Credits
- Record Sheets
- It should be noted, that Record Sheets methods used to make these designs were made on Heavy Metal Aero, which uses older pre-Total Warfare fight construction rules.
- As of this writing, the Catalyst Game Lab Store, has not offered this book for sale or made it available to fan base other than those originally obtained it through the now defunct BattleCorp Website.