Red Hunter Special Operations Group
|Red Hunter Special Operations Group|
|Parent Command||House Ricol|
DEST (from 3013)
The Red Hunter Special Operations Group began as the personal guard of Duke Hassid Ricol. They proved a familiar sight along the Lyran Commonwealth during the end of the Third Succession War. In 3013 they were recruited into DEST, at which point records became sparse. It is known they were present on Trellwan for CODE DRAGON in 3024, indicating that Duke Ricol still maintained some influence on their assignments. Despite being company in size, their commander, Tai-i Harimandir Singh and Duke Ricol both inflated Singh's rank to Colonel/Tai-sa in an effort to artificially bolster their prestige, and the Duke's. 
|Commanding Officers of Red Hunters Special Operations Group|
The Red Hunters specialized in headhunter missions, and favored inferno missiles.
- Recognition Guide: ilClan, vol. 4, p. 6
- Recognition Guide: ilClan, vol. 11, p. 10
- Recognition Guide: ilClan, vol. 17, p. 6
- Decision at Thunder Rift, Ch. 11 - Trellwan operation known as Code Dragon
- Decision at Thunder Rift, ch, 27
- Gray Death Legion, p. 22: "Alone on Trellwan"