- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
|Also known as||Shanda McConnell|
|Affiliation||White Hand Stables|
Rhian Castelton was a woman of mystery. First she made a name for herself in the Class One and Two circuits. By 2925 she got a first-class ride with White Hand Stables and was fighting her way in Class Five. She would become champion in 2928 and lead an uneventful four years defeating her opponents with cool professionalism and sportsmanlike conduct.
She was defeated in 2931 and vanished from the scene after that. Eight years later, some background checks on her origin came up with Shanda McConnell, her real name. The name of a banned MechWarrior from the arena due to allegations of fraud and cheating.
It is believed that after extensive plastic surgery and a reasonable lapse of time she returned with a new identity determined to reclaim what she believed was her due. The truth of the original allegations remains obscure. Some believe that she was unjustly accused and framed by rivals, but this cannot be confirmed.
Titles and Positions
|Solaris VII Grand Tournament Champion
2928 to 2931
| Succeeded by|
- Solaris VII Box Set, p. 14, "Champions of Solaris"
- Solaris VII Box Set, p. 16, "The Legends"