- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
|Also known as||"Black Hill Bandit"|
|Affiliation||White Hand Stables|
Rich Blane was one of many hounded out of the AFFC during Katherine Steiner-Davion’s rise to power. His arrival to Solaris preceded the outbreak of the Solaris Riots by mere weeks. A skilled light BattleMech pilot, he used his hard-won skills to secure a billet with the White Hand Stables, Blane again found himself in a shooting war as the Vandergriff–Searcy feud spilled over into the streets.
Rich Blane encountered Heinrich Strasser during the Solaris Riots in 3062. While Blane was trying to cool tensions and protect civilians by drawing the fighting away from hospitals and schools, Strasser saw the newly hired duelist as blocking his attempts at fame and glory, spawning a bitter rivalry.
Following the conclusion of the riots, Strasser vowed to get even with Blane, seemingly getting his chance when he was booked for a fight against his rival in the Coliseum. Blane was piloting one of Innovative Design Concepts brand new Silver Foxes, with left Strasser horrified to find the all-laser loadout of his Wolfhound rendered virtually ineffective by its Laser Reflective Armor. Though recognizing that his only chance for victory was to close on Blane to execute physical attacks, Strasser was simply unable to get within melee range with his opponent in the wide-open expanses of the Coliseum, Blane using the superior speed of the Silver Fox to maintain his distance. Under a constant stream of Magshot and laser fire, Strasser ultimately went down in defeat.
- Technical Readout 3055 Upgrade, p.138 "SVR-5X Silver Fox"
- Technical Readout 3055 Upgrade, p.130 "CPR-HD-003 COPPERHEAD"