Riga nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||-863.429 : 860.108[e]|
The Novgorod system was the location of at least one habitable world or construct and (as of 3079) located in the Deep Periphery nation known as the Hanseatic League. It was approximately 1,219 light-years from Terra in the coreward/anti-spinward direction.[e]
- 3067 - Hanseatic League 
- 3079 - Hanseatic League 
Riga was one of the worlds that formed a part of the Deep Periphery nation known as the Hanseatic League.
Civil War Era
On 4 April 3067, Clan Diamond Shark merchant Mark Sennet attempted to conduct a live-fire demonstration of the Ha Otoko near Feuerberg for potential sale to the Hanseatic League. However, Regional Defense Force 4 Major Hohiro Watanabe betrayed him in order to steal Clan equipment. This effort was unsuccessful and Sennet escaped with his life and his 'Mech.
- Regional Defense Force 4 (Veteran/Reliable)
- - At this point in time, RDF 4 was at full strength; fifteen percent of the RDF was using advanced equipment.
- Broken Lands: A volcanic region of Südland, riddled with hollow lava tubes underneath brittle volcanic rock.
- Feuerberg: Also known as Fire Mountain. A large volcano.
- Kepten: A village of dubious provenance twenty kilometers from Feuerberg, not found on any Hanseatic maps and implied to be set up to cover for the theft of Mark Sennet's Ha Otoko.
|Closest 20 systems (3 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first: