Rim Worlds Republic Outpost 11
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- MechCombat from Ralph H. Reed
- Catalyst, Coronavirus, And Clan Invasions - Interview With BattleTech Art Director Brent Evans
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|Rim Worlds Republic Outpost #11|
Rim Worlds Republic Outpost #11 nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||777.948 : -1438.221[e]|
Rim Worlds Republic Outpost #11 is located in the rimward region of the Deep Periphery, beyond the Perseus-Cepherus Cloud Complex and the California Nebula; the nearest identified inhabited system to the location of Outpost #11 is Aurigae, located approximately 230 light years coreward from Outpost #11.
One of many secret bases established in the Deep Periphery by the Rim Worlds Republic at the command of First Consul Stefan Amaris ahead of the Periphery Uprising, Outpost #11 was subsequently abandoned at some point, but the system continued to be inhabited and was identified by Interstellar Expeditions (IE). IE published the location of Outpost #11 publicly in 3095.
| Closest 20 systems (0 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Aurigae||229.9||Nebula D77||383.7||Mizdargh||391.2||Death's Gaze Cluster||397.3|
|Star Cluster 1108||516.4||Chaffee||595.3||Horgens||614.1||Fager||703.9|
|Star Cluster 752||719.3||The Swan's Eye||832.5||Star Cluster 65||845.9||Farhome||864.8|
|Star Cluster 889||928.2||Erod's Escape||981.7||Gaul||986.8||Colchis||993.0|
Rim Worlds Republic Outpost #11 was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of Knechee, no information was provided in the system.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 76, "Deep Periphery (Rimward Sector)"