Robert Steiner (28th c.)
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
(Redirected from Robert Steiner II)
|Robert Steiner II|
|Born||17 March 2701|
|Died||29 June 2781|
|Parents|| Michael Steiner II (father)|
Joan Lestrade (mother)
|Siblings|| Jennifer Steiner|
|“||I sometimes marvel at those who behave as though good times will last forever. Why should the universe hold still? Why should bad times, be any different from the good or the indifferent ones, for don't they all have beginnings, middles, and ends? Good or bad, it's just another cycle, within a cycle, within a cycle, and it never ends.||”|
|— Robert Steiner II, quoted in The Authorized Biography of Robert Steiner, by Frela Gibbon, Bently & Hunt, 2782|
Title and Position
Michael Steiner II
|Archon of the Lyran Commonwealth
| Succeeded by|
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 12
- Handbook: House Steiner, p. 96, "Lyran Leadership Profile"
- Historical: Liberation of Terra Volume 1, p. 62, "Robert Steiner II Profile"
- First Succession War (Source Book), p. 132, "Jennifer Steiner profile"
- House Steiner (The Lyran Commonwealth), p. 37, "Decline And Fall Of The Star League"