- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Developed in the early 3060s by the Federated Commonwealth, the Rotary Autocannon is based only loosely on the Autocannon. While it has the same bore, it is capable of firing up to six times as many rounds as its standard cousin, allowing it to deal three times the damage of even an Ultra Autocannon. At the same time, each extra shot increases the amount of heat the autocannon builds and increases the chance for a jam. Like Ultra autocannons, Rotary autocannons are unable to make use of special munitions.
- Field Manual: Federated Suns, p. 158, "Rotary Autocannon"
- Tactical Operations, p. 286, "Clan Rotary Autocannon (RAC)"
- Tactical Operations p. 100 "Autocannons"