- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Published in Tactical Handbook This is the first rules level system that was ever published for BattleTech.
Rules Level 1
Published in BattleTech, Third Edition, and generally dealt with the Technology Level available in 3025 (with the Exception of Mines, Fire, Artillery, and Quick Start Rules) first introduced in the Age of War along with one piece of equipment developed in the Succession Wars Era. Rules Level 1 equipment is on the referenced page. The Technical Readouts that deal with this level of play are Technical Readout: 3025 and Technical Readout: 3026
Rules Level 2
Published in BattleTech Compendium and City Tech, Second Edition, and dealt with Standard and Advanced Rules that were used in all tournaments and MechForce Level competitions. This book included technology introduced in the Age of War, and Succession Wars as well as Technology introduced in Technical Readout: 2750 and Technical Readout: 3050. Rules Level 2 equipment is on the referenced page.