- Community Outreach - Pajama Boy Talks About Making Fan-Made MechAssault Game, Wolves
- MechWarrior 5 Mod Editor Has Been Released
- Community Outreach - CJF Dolgfer Roshak And Lego BattleTech
- Fan-Made MechAssault Game, Wolves, Releases Demo
- All I Want For Christmas Is My Whitworth In MechWarrior 5
- Read more →
|Died||24 April 3056|
|Duke of Porrima|
|Parents||Donna Steiner (mother)|
Ryan Steiner was a second cousin to Archon Melissa Steiner. Known for his ambition and cunning, Steiner would eventually rise to power in the Lyran Commonwealth. He had been an Aerospace Fighter ace until 3027, when he exchanged his position for one in Steiner politics. Ryan Steiner later married into the Kelswa family of the Tamar Pact in order to gain more power.
Secretly, prior to the Fourth Succession War, he was being mentored in politics by former Archon Alessandro Steiner. Ryan Steiner was also involved in exposing both Frederick Steiner and Aldo Lestrade as traitors to then-Archon Katrina Steiner in 3029. As a result, he had positioned himself to be in the domain of Katrina's favor despite his dubious loyalties.
Free Skye and Rebellion
Quietly, Steiner began to foment secessionist sentiment in the Isle of Skye, an already troublesome region of the Lyran Commonwealth at the time. He became the leader of the Free Skye movement in 3034, when he was sent to mediate the talks between the separatists and the newly-established Federated Commonwealth government during the Skye Crisis. Steiner also put an end to the violent clashes against Davion troops.
Marriage and Family
Titles and Positions
|Duke of Porrima
| Succeeded by|
- 20 Year Update, p. 87 - "Ryan Steiner profile"
- FedCom Civil War, p. 14
- 20 Year Update, p. 87 - "Formerly Aerospace Pilot noted".
- 20 Year Update, p. 87 - "Ryan was a Lyran fighter ace prior to his political career".
- Warrior: Coupé, p. ?? - "Ryan brings evidence of Frederick Steiner's attempt to remove Katrina Steiner from power".
- 20 Year Update, p. 87 - "Ryan's role in original Skye Crisis of 3034".
- Shattered Sphere, p. 53 - "Profile of Robert Kelswa-Steiner" - birth and legacy noted.