- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
Saggina nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||-605.874 : -2003.902[e]|
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
Saggina is the farthest-reported system in the Rimward Sector of the Deep Periphery. The system is about 282 light-years from Interstellar Expeditions Base #22, and 2,093 light-years rimward from Terra.
Saggina differs from other systems introduced in Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions in that it was not actually "revealed" in the book, but was included: the system is hidden under the title bar of the map and can only be detected by the reader when selecting large swaths of text on the PDF's page. This will highlight the system name as marked text in the document and reveal it over the otherwise superimposed title bar.
In July 2019, then-Assistant Line Developer Ray "Adrian Gideon" Arrastia clarified in the official rulings section of the BattleTech Forum ("Ask the Lead Developers section") that being hidden behind graphics amounts to not "being technically published" in the sense that the system "doesn't exist unless confirmed otherwise".
While therefore expressly not canonized in Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, the Saggina system arguably does technically meet the criteria for apocrypha. It has not been confirmed as canonical through another publication, at this time.
- Saggina was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the location of the system, no information was provided; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery, no further detail is likely to be made available.
| Closest 20 systems (0 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Knechee||211.0||Interstellar Expeditions Base #22||281.8||Leviathans Rest||472.1||Star Cluster 889||573.5|
|Fager||809.6||Chaffee||915.4||Star Cluster 752||917.3||Melidron||1032.0|
|Death's Gaze Cluster||1132.2||Star Cluster 1108||1139.8||Horgens||1156.6||Mizdargh||1205.5|
|Pharos||1308.9||Beehive Cluster||1310.1||Nebula D77||1324.7||Midden||1448.0|
|Argondale||1468.3||Helvetica||1480.3||Rim Worlds Republic Outpost #11||1495.0||Eagle Rest||1498.3|
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 76, "Rimward Wonders"