Saint Catherine's University Hospital
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
The Saint Catherine's University Hospital is the Free Worlds League's largest medical school. Located on Atreus, it consists of eleven campuses across six cities, with a nursing school annex located in Atreus City and an EMT training facility in West Ionia County. Saint Catherine's acts as a hospital, a school, and also a cutting-edge medical research facility.
The MD program runs for eight years, with three used for theory and five for practical experience, and EMT students are often sponsored by the FWLM, which employs them as field medics.
- Handbook: House Marik, p. 113, "Saint Catherine's University Hospital"