- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- MechWarrior 5 Is On Steam & Catalyst Is Having A Sourcebook Sale
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For February, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For January, 2021
- Community Outreach - The Art Of BattleTech, Renegade HPG, And The Remastered BattleTech Cartoon
- Read more →
|Rank||Chancellor of the Capellan Confederation|
|Parents||Mica Liao (mother)|
Salacia Liao was the only Chancellor to hold dual citizenship. She was a citizen of the Capellan Confederation and the Federated Suns.
As the Chancellor of the Capellan Confederation, she maintained her mother's policy of detente between the Confederation and the Federated Suns. She also used this detente to build up the Confederation's defenses along the Free Worlds League border.
Terril Davion, the first child of Cassandra Davion and David Varnay, was advanced as a potential heir to the Suns and a husband to Chancellor Salicia Liao in what would have been a political marriage. But Salicia found Terril to be physically repulsive, and Terril was never accepted into the Davion family tree, ending the possibility of the merge of the two realms, though in 2565, the Confederation provided logistical support for Roger Varnay's abortive rebellion in the Suns.
|“||…and from our turbulent youth shall come our time of sagacity and experience. We shall overcome the dark memories of our childhood, and in concert our Confederation shall become a peer of any other realm around us.||”|
|— Salicia Liao, 2550|
|Chancellor of the Capellan Confederation
2542 - 2551
| Succeeded by|
- House Liao Sourcebook - Liao Family Tree
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 92
- Era Digest: Age of War, p. 6, "THE CONFEDERATED SUNS?"
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 20, "Capellan Maturity"