- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
|Born||4 November 2749|
|Died||13 February 2831|
Duke of Sirius
Sandol Quinn was the last of the Capellan Chancellors to not be a member of the Liao family.
After Barbara Liao's death, the only surviving Liao was Ilsa Liao, who was too young to serve as Chancellor. The Prefectorate chose Sandol Quinn to act as her regent, making him the Chancellor as well. Taking advantage of the Federated Suns' focus on the Draconis Combine border, Sandol ordered several strikes into the Chesterton area. The CCAF didn't disappoint, reconquering most of the Chesterton worlds.
He spent most of his time away from Sian, close to his own home Commonality. His presence there boosted the morale of the troops and he was quick to praise and reward the soldiers. Sandol's absence from Sian allowed Ilsa to become familiar with court politics, which would help her greatly when she became Chancellor. Though some in his position might have been tempted to take permanent control Sandol was a loyal nobleman who wanted nothing more than to hand over a strong nation to his rightful liege lady.
Titles and Positions
|Chancellor of the Capellan Confederation
2795 - 2801
|Duke of Sirius
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 28
- Handbook: House Liao, p. 92