Sea Fox (Battle Armor)
- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
|Tech Base||Mixed Inner Sphere|
|Top Speed||32.4 km/h|
|Jump Range||30 m|
|Armor Type||Basic Stealth|
The Sea Fox amphibious battle armor is a niche unit, but one that excels within that niche; intended to operate underwater and equipped with a Clantech Underwater Maneuvering Unit capable of moving the suit at the same speed in shallow water as it could move on land, the Sea Fox is an excellent infiltrator and ambush fighter, capable of excelling in urban operations in areas where waterways are available for access.
Weapons and Equipment
Expanding the capabilities of the Sea Fox are its Armored Gloves mounted on each arm and a Mechanical Jump Booster capable of propelling the suit thirty meters through the air. The Sea Fox is even capable of attacking the legs of BattleMechs moving through shallow water.
As of 3145 no variants of the Sea Fox had been introduced to service.
The Sea Fox battle armor is subject to the following Design Quirks:
- Technical Readout: 3145 Federated Suns, p. 6-7, "Sea Fox Amphibious Armor"
- MUL online date for the Sea Fox (Battle Armor)
- Technical Readout: 3150, p. 9