- Community Outreach - Locust Labs And Creating The Hunchback For Tex Talks BattleTech
- An Ode To Light 'Mechs: Why BattleTech Needs More Light 'Mech Love
- Bad 'Mechs - Ostscout
- It's The Economy, Stupid! Understanding And Comparing MechWarrior 5 In Its Historical And Economic Context
- The Black Pants Legion Presents: The Hunchback, Coming August 26
- Read more →
The Second Exodus, occurring in 2801, is the name given to the departure of forces loyal to Nicholas Kerensky from the Pentagon Worlds. Faced with growing civil unrest and the deaths of SLDF leaders Aaron DeChavilier and Aleksandr Kerensky, Nicholas and over one million soldiers and civilians would depart the Pentagon Worlds for the newly colonized worlds of Strana Mechty and the Kerensky Cluster. This departure would result in Nicholas' founding of the Clans, along with the planning and eventual launching of Operation Klondike, a campaign to retake the Pentagon Worlds.
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, p. 30 - "Comparative Timeline"
- Operation: Klondike, p. 133
- Operation: Klondike, p. 19