- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Sekhmet Assault Vehicle|
|Armor||Alpha Compound Ferro-Fibrous|
|Engine||Consolidated 260 XL Fusion Engine|
|Communications System||Build 1685/6 Tacticom|
|Targeting Tracking System||Series XXVIII IWS|
The Sekhmet Assault Vehicle was a product of the decision made by the Draconis Combine to confine Clan Nova Cat to isolated regions of the Irece Prefecture in the years following the Second Combine-Dominion War. Even the name of the vehicle is likely a deception intended to mislead the Internal Security Force as to the true purpose of the Sekhmet - acting as a robust defensive platform.
Despite being built around an extra-light fusion engine the Sekhmet was a slow vehicle and a poor offensive platform; however, the Sekhmet was an excellent defensive vehicle, capable of traveling backwards as fast as it can forwards, and was protected by fourteen tons of ferro-fibrous armor.
Weapons and Equipment
Mounted in the single turret on the Sekhmet are a pair of Kolibri Delta Series Large Pulse Lasers. Mounted onto the front of the Sekhmet are a pair of Mk.22 Type III SRM 6 Launchers and a pair of Tau-II Anti-Personnel Gauss Rifles, with two tons of SRM ammunition and a single ton of AP Gauss ammunition stored inside the body of the Sekhmet.
- Technical Readout: 3145 Draconis Combine, p. 22-23, "Sekhmet Assault Vehicle"
- online date for the Sekhmet
- Record Sheets: 3145 Unabridged, p. 129
- Technical Readout: 3150, p. 83
- MUL Profile for the Sekhmet Assault Vehicle (Standard) - BV2, Introduction Date, and Alpha Strike Data Card