Sheridan (Clan system)
- This article is about the Clan planetary system. For other uses, see Sheridan (disambiguation).
|X:Y Coordinates||125.943 : 1794.232[e]|
|Recharge time||181 hours|
- 2821 - Clan
- 3052 - Clan Star Adder - 100%
- 3062 - Clan Star Adder - 100%
- 3067 - Clan Star Adder - 100%
- 3085 - Clan Star Adder - 100%
|Jump Point distance||10.43 days|
|Atmospheric pressure||High (Breathable)|
Wars of Reaving
For the first years of the Wars of Reaving, Sheridan was sufficiently stable and dependable to act as a strategic and rally base for Clan Star Adder, while also providing a stable supply of weapons and sibkos.
However, after the Society Rebellion, Sheridan's stability was threatened. Keeping Adder leadership on Sheridan allowed command to become isolated when the Hyperpulse Generator Grid was disrupted by The Society, delaying operations. For instance the Burrock Rebellion on Priori was not noticed for nearly two years. Additionally, around February 3079, a Society cell was able to release a mutated Sept-Delta-4 virus using ground water aquifers. The virus was capable of inducing Feralize behavior in Warriors bred from the Opriq, Daniels, Lahiri, Talasko, Linn, and Gaiba Bloodhouses, causing illness and fatalities. Clan Star Adder responded to the attack by Annihilating the entire Scientist Caste on Sheridan. Since the Annihilation, there have been no other attacks.
- Adder Command Keshik (Clan Star Adder)
- Adder Quasar Keshik (Clan Star Adder)
- 5th Assault (Clan Star Adder)
- 85th Adder Cavaliers (Clan Star Adder)
- 87th Dragoon (Clan Star Adder)
- 191st Adder Guards (Clan Star Adder)
- 300th Adder Sentinels (Clan Star Adder)
- 884th Gatekeeper (Clan Star Adder)
- 1009th Adder Sentinels (Clan Star Adder)
|Closest 20 systems (5 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 236: "The Wars of Reaving Campaign"
- Historical: Operation Klondike, p. 133: "Pentagon and Kerensky Cluster (2821)"
- Clan Homeworlds 3052 Poster (Kickstarter)
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, p. 113: "Political Balance Table"
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 39: "Political Balance Table"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 228: "Political Balance Table, 3067"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 249: "Political Balance Table, 3085"
- The Wars of Reaving, pp. 102–105: "Raven's Dirge" and "The Fall of York"
- The Wars of Reaving, pp. 117–118: "Splitting the Snake"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 121: "Trial of Convenience"
- The Wars of Reaving, pp. 131–132: "Punishing Priori"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 131: "Fiddling with Fire"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 132: "The Treason of Priori"
- As identified in the errata thread, https://bg.battletech.com/forums/errata/the-wars-of-reaving/ , the name "Oqriq" was most likely a typo of "Opriq"
- The Wars of Reaving, pp. 166–168: "Founder's Future: Clan Star Adder"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, pp. 155–156: "Clan Star Adder"
- Field Manual: Updates, pp. 73–74: "Clan Star Adder
- Technical Readout: 3075, pp. 122–123: "Corona"
- Technical Readout: 3050 Upgrade, p. 120: "Puma"
- Field Manual: Crusader Clans, p. 116