Southwest Trinity worlds
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
The Southwest Trinity Worlds is the unofficial nickname of a trio of planets near the Periphery of the old Free Worlds League that were primarily settled by various Native Americans tribes, Hispanics, Americans from the southwestern USA (Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas), and people of Jewish descent.
These worlds are known throughout the Inner Sphere of the mid thirty-first century due to the exploits of the 17th Recon Regiment, nicknamed the Camacho's Caballeros, a mercenary unit mainly comprised of individuals hailing from that region.
The people of the region emulate the Southwestern United States and Mexico's "Old West" mentality from the 1900s. Many of the people are heavily religious, rough and tumble, and violent. The populations of the planets tend fight or squabble among themselves due to their Clannish ways. Many religious leadership figures are also engaged as warriors to attempt to earn the respect of the rough people they lead.
Women among the male-chauvinist are known to break away from their expected "home-maker" roles by joining the military to get away from their society norms.
The people raise herd animals, such violent variation of the American bison, Longhorn, Brahma bull which was named Ranger. This animal forces many young rancher children on the Trinity worlds to become adept AgroMech pilots to handle the man-hunting beasts.
List of the Worlds of the Southwestern Trinity 
- Close Quarters pp. 87-88 - Cassie Suthorn explains the make up of the Trinity Worlds to FedCom Reporter Archie Westin.
- Close Quarters, p. 62-63 - Father Roberto "Call Me Bob" Garcia - describes his faith and people reason why they taken in fighting despite their faith.
- Close Quarters, p. 130 - Captain MacDougall's comments to Tai-sa Shimazu of the 9th Ghost life as woman among Southwestern Worlds of the Free Worlds League.
- Close Quarters, p. 123-124 - Cassie Suthorn reflects on the background she was told about People of the Trinity Worlds.