Spotlight On: Holt's Hilltoppers
|Spotlight On: Holt's Hilltoppers|
|Type||Source Book Companion|
|Development||Joshua C. Perian & Ray Arrastia|
|Primary writing||Geoff "Doc" Swift|
|Illustrations|| Chris Lewis |
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||November 30th, 2018|
|Era|| Clan Invasion Era |
Civil War Era
|Preceded by||Spotlight On: Unending Faith|
|Followed by||Spotlight On: Crimson Seeker Star|
Spotlight On: Holt's Hilltoppers (shorted as SO:Holt's Hilltoppers) is the fifth in a series of campaign supplements designed to details on combat units featured in the BattleTech Universe.
SO: Holt's Hilltoppers provides the background of this one time planetary militia unit turned mercenary unit, who's inventive tactics would help them become good mercenary unit and all them to struggle to survive the turbulent times of the Thirty First Century.
Also in this book; Listing of character profiles of its notable members per three eras in which the unit was active in, force composition at its notable moment in its history, alternate game options/stats for Total Warfare, Alpha Strike, Abstract Combat System and provides Alpha Strike Date Cards for all eras.
|“|| Born in the fires of Operation: GUERRERO, Holt's Hilltoppers took on missions from the Periphery to the Chaos March, displaying grit and tenacity to rival any famed mercenary command. Action against Periphery pirates earned the Hilltoppers a reputation as savage defenders, but disaster during the St. Ives War nearly ended the command's existence. Steadfast courage and resilience kept them together, aided by an alliance with Periphery renegades. Glory and infamy awaited in the FedCom Civil War, along with respect and eternal enmity in equal measure. Tiring of the vagabond life, the Hilltoppers found a new home outside the boundaries of the Inner Sphere. The Fronc Reaches offer constancy, but safety is always in short supply.'
Spotlight On: Holt's Hilltoppers includes a Unit History, Personalities, Personnel Rosters, Mission Tracks, and data for use with all scales of BattleTech play.
- Unit History and Description
- Traditions and Tactics
- Force Composition
- Uniform and Insignia
- George Holt
- Pongamon Zithisakthanakul
- Sun Chang
- Ruben Catabas
- Donald Valentine
- Thomas Boyd
- Osaka Silver
- Irina Tripolskaya
- Sergei Tripolskaya
- L. L. Gresco
- John Hamrahan
- Personal Roster
- Civil War Era
- Jihad Era
- "Ruinous Ambush" - Scenario
- "No Place Like Home" - Scenario
- Total Warfare / Alpha Strike Special Command Abilities
- STRATEGIC BATTLEFORCE FORMATION
- Alpha Strike DataCards [Civil War Era]
- Alpha Strike DataCards [Jihad Era]
- Abstract Combat System Combat Teams
- Record Sheet - NightStar Custom-Variant
- Unlike other sourcebooks, Spotlight On: Holt's Hilltoppers lacks an explicit table of contents. The list shown here was assembled from page headings.
- Reused Art from previous Battletech books was used in this product. The artists were not credited as part of the product