- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries Has Arrived - Here's What You Can Expect
- The 'Mech That Looks Most Like A Turkey
- Community Outreach - How Michael Todd Met Robert N. Charrette
- Community Outreach - The Robert N. Charrette Collection
- New Heavy Metal Trailer For HBS’ BattleTech Reveals New ‘Mech: The Bull Shark
- Read more →
|Unit Profile (as of 3067)|
|CO||Colonel Harry Sanders|
When Harry Sanders formed the Stalwart Support mercenary company, it was intended for garrison duties. But the command would see more combat than expected due to the situation of the Chaos March. The Saiph Triumvirate were the largest employee for them and they stand in service until now. The uprisings and Liao liberation units make them their duty difficult. Count Balantine (their employee) make contact with the Word of Blake for support and protection. The Allied Mercenary Command, meanwhile, sent the Dismal Disinherited as counter-force. This plunged to local situation into further chaos.
In 3067 New Canton joined the Word of Blake Protectorate; after this event the mercenaries allied themselves with the local resistance movement. The Blakists reported that every "obstacle" had been removed in August 3071, but this was a precipitous announcement; the Stalwart Support continued to fight on, inflicting disproportionate amounts of damage, for another two years before they were finally wiped out.
|Commanding Officers of Stalwart Support|
|Colonel||Harry Sanders||3059 - 3073|
The Stalwart Support are experts in fighting guerrillas. With the right support they defeated the enemy numerous times. One tactic is to use conventional fighters and artillery to shock the enemy. Should they try to retreat Black Ops and VTOLs wait for them.
Stalwart Support (infantry regiment) (Regiment/Veteran/Reliable) 
- Technical Readout: 3085 Supplemental, p. 6, "Key Infantry"
- Field Manual: Mercenaries, p. 111