Star Cluster 643
- Community Outreach - Pajama Boy Talks About Making Fan-Made MechAssault Game, Wolves
- MechWarrior 5 Mod Editor Has Been Released
- Community Outreach - CJF Dolgfer Roshak And Lego BattleTech
- Fan-Made MechAssault Game, Wolves, Releases Demo
- All I Want For Christmas Is My Whitworth In MechWarrior 5
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|Star Cluster 643|
Star Cluster 643 nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||1937.366 : -172.024[e]|
Star Cluster 643 is a significant astronomical feature in the spinward Deep Periphery. Located almost 1,945 light-years from Terra, the cluster 814 is located 323 light-years past Rim Worlds Republic Outpost 7. The location of Star Cluster 643 was released by Interstellar Expeditions on charts in 3095.
| Closest 20 systems (0 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Rim Worlds Republic Outpost #7||323.1||Star Cluster 1108||505.2||Rim Worlds Republic Outpost #4||634.6||Interstellar Expeditions Base #6||652.1|
|Beta Salandor||735.1||Star Cluster Briceno 1||741.7||Drachenfeld||757.7||Mauna Loa||912.4|
|Belgae||1054.0||Richmond's World||1060.4||Dania||1062.1||Shady Palms||1135.1|
- Star Cluster 643 was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the location of the astronomical feature, no information was provided; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery, no further detail is likely to be available on Star Cluster 643.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 62, "Deep Periphery (Spinward Sector)"