Star Cluster 65
- Community Outreach - Tex Talks BattleTech
- Clan Invasion Approaches $2 Million Stretch Goal, Teases UrbanMech Plushie
- What’s up with Catalyst? at GenCon 2019
- MechWarrior 5 Confirmed As Epic Games Store Exclusive
- Clan Invasion Boxed Set Funded In 7 Freakin’ Minutes, Catalyst Frantically Throwing Up Stretch Goals
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|Star Cluster 65|
|X:Y Coordinates||803.801 : -592.685[e]|
Star Cluster 65 is a significant astronomical feature in the spinward Deep Periphery. Located almost 999 light-years from Terra, the cluster is located on the far and rimward side of the Orion Rift. The location of Star Cluster 65 was released by Interstellar Expeditions on charts in 3095.
- Star Cluster 65 was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the location of the astronomical feature, no information was provided; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery, no further detail is likely to be available on Star Cluster 65.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 62, "Deep Periphery (Spinward Sector)"