Star Cluster 752
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|Star Cluster 752|
Star Cluster 752 nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||61.5 : -1374.51[e]|
Star Cluster 752 is a significant astronomical feature in the rimward Deep Periphery. Located a little under 1,376 light-years from Terra, the cluster is relatively behind the Perseus-Cepherus Cloud Complex. The location of Star Cluster 752 was released by Interstellar Expeditions on charts in 3095.
| Closest 20 systems (0 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Fager||219.4||Horgens||240.5||Mizdargh||339.9||Star Cluster 889||387.9|
|Chaffee||439.3||Death's Gaze Cluster||541.4||Leviathans Rest||583.0||Pharos||617.9|
|Star Cluster 1108||695.6||Rim Worlds Republic Outpost #11||719.3||Knechee||775.6||Melidron||776.6|
|Nebula D77||780.1||Beehive Cluster||812.7||Aurigae||820.5||Project Libra Umbrella||841.5|
- Star Cluster 752 was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of the cluster, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available on Star Cluster 752.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 76, "Deep Periphery (Rimward Sector)"