Star Cluster 814
- Community Outreach - Michael At Metal Core Collectibles Talks About 3D Printing And Making Fan Designs
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May 2020
- "Mech Merc Company" - A Love Letter To MechWarrior 2, Now On Steam Early Access
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2020
- What ‘Mech Would You Survive The Coronavirus Outbreak In?
- Read more →
Note: X and Y are coordinates (light years on XY plane) relative to Terra at (0, 0)
|Star Cluster 814|
Star Cluster 814 nearby systems (3151)
|X:Y Coordinates||-1022.697 : -449.467[e]|
Star Cluster 814 is a significant astronomical feature in the anti-spinward Deep Periphery. Located a little over 1,100 light-years from Terra, the cluster is relatively close to another star cluster, the Malador Cluster, and lies between the Malador Cluster and the Deep Periphery colony known as Argondale. The location of Star Cluster 814 was released by Interstellar Expeditions on charts in 3095.
| Closest 20 systems (0 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
|Refuel Base Gamma||224.4||Fröislandis||352.8||Gurgaldar||390.3||St. Andreas||448.0|
|Caesar's Crown||462.1||Union of Samoyedic Colonies||500.5||Tansalir||532.0||Mostaganem||550.1|
|Marius's Tears||562.1||Ksabi||564.4||Kebili||565.9||New Venice||573.2|
Star Cluster 814 was first identified in 2012 with the publication of Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions. Other than the astrogeographical location of Star Cluster 814, no information was provided in the system; in the absence of further information on the Deep Periphery no further detail is likely to be available on Star Cluster 814.
- Interstellar Players 3: Interstellar Expeditions, p. 50, "Deep Periphery (Anti-Spinward Sector)"