|'Mech type||Inner Sphere BattleMech|
|Chassis||GM Stealth Endo Steel|
|Engine||GM 315 XL|
|Communications System||Dalban Micronics|
|Targeting Tracking System||Dalban HiRez with Active Probe|
|Heat Sinks||10 double|
|Speed||118 km/h (151 km/h with MASC)|
The Stealth is a heavy scout 'Mech that is in use by the Federated Suns and the Lyran Alliance. The 'Mech has a GM 315 XL engine that allows the Stealth to move at speeds of 118.8 km/h and the MASC system can push the 'Mech to 151.2 km/h in short bursts. This amazing mobility is augmented by jump jets which the Stealth can use to jump up to two hundred and ten meters. The Stealth is also outfitted with a Cyclops-Beagle Sensory active probe that the Stealth can use to find hidden enemy units.
Weapons and Equipment
The Stealth is armed with an eclectic short range weapons arsenal. The primary weapons in this arsenal are a pair of Diplan M3 medium lasers which are backed up by a Shannon SH-60 SRM-6 and a Federated SuperStreak Streak SRM-2 which both allow the 'Mech to find weak spots in an enemy 'Mech's armor.
- The 2D removes the weapons from the Stealth and retains the active probe. The Stealth has been rearmed with a Streak SRM-6 launcher and a trio of ER medium lasers, making the 'Mech devastatingly powerful at short to medium ranges. BV (1.0) = 1,265; BV (2.0) = 1,508
- The 3S variant of the Stealth is built using reverse engineered stealth armor. The 'Mech is armed with a single ER PPC which has a very long range. The ER PPC's long range and the stealth armor combine to make the 3S an almost perfect sniper 'Mech. BV (1.0) = 1219; BV (2.0) = 1,577
- This version uses an experimental composite internal structure as its skeleton. An XL engine and MASC allow this Stealth variant to reach speeds of 140 km/h. In addition, several Clan-spec systems have been installed on the chassis, including an active probe, ECM suite, a Streak SRM-6, and a trio of ER medium lasers. Two arm-mounted ER flamers provide anti-infantry capabilities. Most interesting is the use of a Chameleon Light Polarization Shield to make this Stealth live up to its name. BV (2.0) = 2,222
- STH-1D Stealth Anna
- A customized 1D model variant created for Captain Anna Ramirez during the FedCom Civil War. Ramirez collected several medium pulse lasers and additional medium lasers and had techs fit them in place of her SRM 6 launcher. She also had a half ton of armor added to the thin-hulled design. BV (1.0) = 1,240
The Stealth has the following Design Quirks:
- In German products, the unit's proper name was translated to Schleicher. The model code was accordingly changed to SLC-1D.
Original STH-1D Stealth from TRO:3055
Stealth from TRO:3055 Upgrade
Experimental STH-5X Stealth from XTRO:Steiner
STH-3S Stealth under attack from Total Chaos
STH-1D Stealth on patrol from CCG
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Technical Readout: Jihad, pp. 94–95: "STH-1D Stealth"
- ↑ MUL online date for the Stealth
- ↑ Technical Readout: 3055 Upgrade, pp. 36–37: "STH-1D Stealth"
- ↑ Combat Operations, p. 124
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 48
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 49
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 50
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 51
- ↑ Record Sheets: 3055 Upgrades Unabridged, p. 52
- ↑ Experimental Technical Readout: Steiner, p. 4
- ↑ Record Sheets: Unique 'Mechs, p. 5: Stealth Anna - Custom Variant published by BattleCorps website
- ↑ BattleMech Manual, p. 95: BattleMech Quirk Table - Stealth Entry