|Manufacturer|| Andurien Aerotech|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Power Plant||VOX 240a|
|Fuel||400 - 5 tons|
|Communications System||Telestar F-67|
|Tracking & Targeting System||SynCom VAX|
|BV (1.0)|| 1,105|
Instantly recognizable by the forward swept wing design, the Stingray (nicknamed the Slantback) is a prized fighter in the Inner Sphere. An experimental fighter just before the fall of the Star League with a wing design based upon a 21st century Terran conventional fighter, the Stingray is produced by and common among House Marik forces, although every Successor State - in particular House Steiner - has a few of the nimble fighters in inventory. Noted for maneuverability and stability, the Stingray is not fast but is deadly with its heavy armament.
Weapons and Equipment
A Hellion-b II Medium Laser and Hellion-a III Large Laser fill out each wing, while the massive Sunspot PPC is mounted in the nose. This gives the Stingray great long range firepower, and the PPC is perfect for attacking grounded DropShips or armor. BV (1.0) = 1065, BV (2.0) = ??
- With Andurien Aerotech making use of advanced technology to upgrade its already popular aerospace designs, the new F-92 Stingray produced in 3050 at their Andurien and Oriente facilities switches to Double Heat Sinks to cool the pair of Hellion-a III ER Large Lasers and Magna Sunspot ER PPC replacing their older standard counterparts.  BV (1.0) = 1,435, BV (2.0) = 1,537
- Developed in 3052 by fellow League based manufacturer Gutierrez Aerospace, the 94 carries a different weapons array, features an Diverse Optics Sunbeam ER Large Laser and a Hellion-V Medium Laser mounted in the nose supported by a further Medium Laser and Irian Weapons Works Class 10 LRM-10 rack on each wing. While carrying a ton of reloads for each launcher, this variant can only boast moderate endurance due to standard heat sinks. BV (1.0) = 1,085 (1,106), BV (2.0) = 1,276
- A modern taken on the F-90 developed in 3069 by Gutierrez that was due to enter service in 3069, the F-95 is clad in Ferro-Aluminum armor and mounts nineteen double heat sinks to cope with heat generated the Heavy PPC in the nose and the ER Large Laser on each wing.  BV (1.0) = 1,078, BV (2.0) = 1,597
- Stingray Michael
- Designed to overcome its pilot's shortcomings, the Stingray Michael removes the standard weaponry and replaces it with a Large Pulse Laser in the nose and a pair of Medium Pulse Lasers in each wing. To dissuade enemy pilots from following too closely, a standard Medium Laser is mounted in each wing facing aft. All of these weapons are integrated into a Targeting Computer to improve their performance. With a reduced heat curve, the Stingray Michael trades several heat sinks for additional armor. BV (1.0) = 1,323
- Voidseeker - Automated drone defender used in Space Defense Systems.
- Deathstalker - Precursor to the Stingray.
- Technical Readout: 3039, p.206
- MUL online date for the Stingray
- Record Sheets: 3039, p. 263
- AeroTech 2 Record Sheets, p. 101
- Record Sheets: 3039, p. 264
- AeroTech 2 Record Sheets, p. 102
- Objective Raids, p. 118
- Record Sheets: 3039, p. 265
- AeroTech 2 Record Sheets, p. 103
- Objective Raids, p. 137
- Record Sheets: 3039, p. 266
- AeroTech 2 Record Sheets, p. 104
- Technical Readout: 3039, p. 206
- Record Sheets: 3039, p. 267
- Record Sheets: 3145 New Tech, New Upgrades, p. 208
- Record Sheets: Unique Fighters, p. 3