|X:Y Coordinates||10.796 : 1880.658[e]|
|Recharge time||197 hours|
- 2571 - Unknown Planet
- 2750 - Unknown Planet
- 2840 - Clan
- 2920 - Clan
- 2930 - Clan
- 3025 - Clan
- 3030 - Clan
- 3040 - Clan
- 3052 - Clan Diamond Shark - 65%, Clan Hell's Horses - 35%
- 3057 - Clan
- 3062 - Clan Diamond Shark - 65%, Clan Hell's Horses - 35%
- 3067 - Clan Diamond Shark - 65%, Clan Hell's Horses - 35%
- late 3069 - Clan Diamond Shark - 100%
- May 3070 - Clan Diamond Shark, Clan Steel Viper
- late 3070 - Clan Diamond Shark
- mid 3072 - Abandoned by Clan Diamond Shark Warrior Caste, with implication surviving lower castes inducted into The Society
- 3075 - Clan Star Adder - 80%, Clan Stone Lion - 20%
- 3085 - Clan Coyote - 10%, Clan Star Adder - 60%, Clan Stone Lion - 20%
|Strato Domingo II|
|Atmospheric pressure||High (Tainted)|
Strato Domingo II
Strato Domingo is a planet in the Clan Homeworlds that was held jointly by the Diamond Sharks and the Hell's Horses. It is the only location in Clan space where HarJel is found, and the Sharks guard it zealously.
In 2920 Clan Snow Raven learned that Clan Steel Viper was going to attempt to gain control of Strato Domingo. When the Steel Viper force attempting to Trial for the planet arrived, the Corone-class destroyer Raven's Wing was waiting for them and refused to grant safcon; instead, the Snow Ravens moved to engage the Steel Viper Essex-class destroyer Martial Legacy and its supporting DropShips in orbit. The combination of the Raven's Wing, its attendant DropShips and its aerospace fighters was enough to slice through the Steel Viper task force and inflict enough damage on the Martial Legacy to force it to retreat.
Wars of Possession
Following the Smoke Jaguar Annihilation and the scramble for possessions that followed, Clan Diamond Shark's overmatched Zeta Galaxy (with assistance from Clan Hell's Horses and the eventual arrival of Rho Spina Galaxy) successfully defended their holdings from the Clan Jade Falcon forces, including the commander of the 5th Falcon Regulars, Star Colonel Per Mattlov. The parting broadcast from the Diamond Sharks read: "When you swim in the ocean, do not forget who owns it," a merchant caste saying. The Horses' assistance was reported as due to their desire to not allow other Clans access to the world, satisfied with their Clan Diamond Shark neighbors.
The Wars of Reaving
Intent on departing for the Inner Sphere, the Sharks began bargaining for whatever resources would expedite their departure. However, in late 3069, Loremaster Semi Kalasa was approached by Clan Hell's Horses, longtime allies and cohabitants of Strato Domingo. The Horses had already decided migrating the entirety of their Homeworld Possessions, especially their large lower castes, would not be possible. Despite their own need to evacuate, the Diamond Sharks acquired the Horses' remaining enclave on Strato Domingo, intending to trade the colony at a later date.
3070 saw the beginning of major operations against Clan Snow Raven. Sensing weakness with the beginnings of a migration to the Periphery, Clan Steel Viper began targeting their longtime rival in March, using the excuse of removing the "taint of the Inner Sphere". In order to buy time for her Clan, Khan Lynn McKenna presented Clan Snow Raven's Watch and Outworlds Alliance Intelligence evidence before the Clan Grand Council of Clan Diamond Shark trading prohibited Clan-technology (Undine Battle Armor) to the Federated Suns. The revelation prompted Clan Steel Viper to halt operations against the Snow Ravens, and target the Sharks' colonies of Strato Domingo, Paxon, and Babylon. Despite initial gains on all three worlds, Shark forces were able to repel the invaders, even resorting to using physical attacks, possibly a series breach of honor.
Strato Domingo was subsequently abandoned by Clan Diamond Shark, along with the Clan's other assets, in the wake of the murder of saKhan Angus Labov by ilKhan Brett Andrews on the floor of the Clan Grand Council on 1 December 3071. The Shark departure caused a significant shortage of Harjel through the later years of the Wars of Reaving. Abandoned, the remaining Diamond Shark lower castes of several colonies joined The Society uprising in 3072, preferring to side with the lower-caste Scientists instead of remaining undefended. It is not known if Strato Domingo was among these colonies, though about this time, Strato Domingo lost HPG communications for four days due to Society interference.
At some point after the departure of Clan Diamond Shark, Clans Star Adder and Hell's Horses once again took possession of Strato Domingo. After a brief moratorium on inter-Clan combat in early 3075, a Clan Grand Council was convened aboard the McKenna's Pride. Among the many decisions of the Council, including recognizing the Absorptions and Annihilations of the Ice Hellions and Fire Mandrills, the Abjurations of the Ghost Bears, Snow Ravens, Jade Falcons, and Diamond Sharks, and obligating Clan Coyote to undergo a Trial of Cleansing, the Council ruled the Hell's Horses' Inner Sphere elements also Abjured. The Council's decision was subject to a Trial of Refusal by Galaxy Commander Magnus DelVillar, to be fought on Strato Domingo. After eighteen hours of combat between Clan Hell's Horses and Clan Star Adder, DelVillar's own Thunder Stallion was destroyed. With the Abjuration confirmed, Clan Hell's Horses Inner Sphere touman was formally Abjured, their Clan Homeworld possessions taken as isorla and their personnel as abtakha into a new Clan, Clan Stone Lion.
- Rhyde: city
|Closest 20 systems (8 within 60 light-years)|
Distance in light years, closest systems first:
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 236: "Strato Domingo Planetary Data"
- Technical Readout: Golden Century, p. 60: "Corone"
- Clan Homeworlds 3052 Poster (Kickstarter)
- The Clans: Warriors of Kerensky, p. 114
- Field Manual: Updates, p. 39
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 228: "Political Balance Table, 3067"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 52: "Where Were the Sharks?"
- The Wars of Reaving, pp. 48–51
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 95
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 248: "Political Balance Table, 3075"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 249: "Political Balance Table, 3085"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 75, "Zeta Galaxy: Territorial Waters"
- The Wars of Reaving Supplemental, p. 8: "Clan Cloud Cobra"
- The Wars of Reaving, pp. 76–78: "The Reaving of the Blood"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 135
- The Wars of Reaving, pp. 146–149: "Reconvening the Council"
- The Wars of Reaving, p. 148: "Feeding Frenzy"
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 162
- Field Manual: Warden Clans, p. 163