|Parent Command||Northwind Highlanders|
Formed in 2380, the Stuart's Highlanders as with the other Highlander Regiments were originally to be part of a standing army for Northwind, however the outbreak of the Age of War saw the Highlanders drawn to the profit that could be made by hiring out their services to various foreign powers.
|Commanding Officers of Stuart's Highlanders|
2786 - 2821
Stuart's Highlanders (Regiment/Veteran/Fanatical)
- Note: At this point in time the light-weight unit was stationed on Northwind. In 2821 the command was reduced to 20 percent of its strength and was deployed on Northwind. 
Stuart's Highlanders (Regiment/Elite/Fanatical) 
- Note: At this point in time the light-weight unit was stationed on Northwind with an operational readiness of 41 percent.  The unit was destroyed during the war.
- Northwind Highlanders (scenario pack) p. 7
- Mercenaries Supplemental, p.51
- ’’ First Succession War’’, p. 136
- ’’ Second Succession War’’, p. 96