Swedenborg Heavy Industries
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August, 2021
- Sarna Interviews Ray Arrastia, BattleTech Line Developer At Catalyst Games
- Community Outreach - Converting HBS’s BATTLETECH Campaign To Tabletop With Riley Centrella
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For June, 2021
- Read more →
|Swedenborg Heavy Industries|
|Primary Products|| Battle Armors|
Swedenborg Heavy Industries is a Clan Hell's Horses facility located on the planet of Kirchbach. Former owners include Clan Wolf and Free Rasalhague Republic. It was founded during the FRR era with the intent to build 'Mechs, yet the 'Mech construction lines are still not finished. The first completed construction lines manufactured ballistic weapons. By the time of the Horse takeover, the facility manufactured ballistic and missile weapons. The Horses started expanding and building up the site with lines for other components like engines, armor, energy weapons and electronics. They also started production of vehicles and battle armor at the site. Recently they started limited ProtoMech manufacturing. The site now included orbital facilities for zero-g manufacturing.  It suffered no losses of personnel in the Jihad and was operating at 95% of its maximum output in 3079.
Swedenborg Heavy Industries has a manufacturing center on the following planet:
- Masters and Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers, p. 142
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 7
- Objective Raids, p. 115, "Produced Swedenborg Heavy Industries Components"
- Technical Readout: 3085, p. 134, "Produced Zephyros Components"
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 74, "Produced Enyo Components"
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 81, "Produced Aithon Components"
- Objectives: The Clans, p. 9, "Swedenborg Heavy Industries"
- Technical Readout: 3145 The Clans, p. 14, "Anat APC"
- Technical Readout: Prototypes, p. 90, "Produced Svartalfa Components"
- Master Unit List's Aithon profile listing shows intro date for vehicle.
- Master Unit List's Enyo ER Pulse variant profile listing shows intro date for vehicle.
- MUL Profile for the Standard model of the Anat APC which includes Year of Introduction.
- Master Unit List's Zephyros Standard model profile listing show intro date for vehicle.