- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|TLF-LL6500 Fire Engine|
|Tech Base||Inner Sphere|
|Chassis Type (Size)||Wheeled (Medium)|
|Top Speed||90 Kph|
|Fuel (Type/Range)||500 km (Petrochemical)|
|Crew||2 (2 enlisted/non-rated)|
The TLF-LL6500 is a fire engine. Like the fire engines that have existed since the mid-20th Century, it carries ladders, hoses, and other firefighting equipment in a compact vehicle. It is prized for its ability to hold nearly ten tons of water or fire retardant on board. This is useful when the fire is in rural locations or the water supply is otherwise lacking.
Equipment and Capabilities
As of this writing, there is no published BV or record sheets for this vehicle.
Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised refers to this vehicle as the Saurer-Bucher. The original Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex had Saurer-Bucher as the name of the company that produced the TLF-LL6500.
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex, p. 18, "Saurer-Bucer Fire Eingine"
- Technical Readout: Vehicle Annex Revised, p. 20, "Saurer-Bucer Fire Eingine"
- online date for the TLF-LL6500