Tactical Operations: Advanced Rules
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
|Tactical Operations: Advanced Rules|
|Publisher||Catalyst Game Labs|
|First published||05 June 2020 (PDF)|
|MSRP|| £39.99 (Book & PDF)|
|Series||Core Rule Books|
|Followed by||Tactical Operations: Advanced Units & Equipment|
Take your warfare to a whole new level of excitement! Deploy under cover of exotic weather and severe planetary conditions. Surprise your enemy with your mastery of new battlefield tactics—from artillery to command-level comms to minefields! A daring commander can take advantage of any or all of these….if he’s brave enough to seize the moment!
Tactical Operations: Advanced Rules is the one-source reference for advanced rules that apply to on-world operations. It includes new movement and combat options.
- Advanced Ground Movement
- Advanced Combat
- Advanced Buildings
- Advanced Support Vehicles
- General Rules
- Record Sheets
- The artwork used on the cover of Tactical Operations: Advanced Rules is a cropped version of the cover art originally used on CityTech, Second Edition.