Takashi Memorial Spaceport
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
The Takashi Memorial Spaceport (also known as the Takashi Kurita Memorial Spaceport) is a drop-port located on the continent of Hokkaido, just south of Imperial City, on the planet Luthien. It was a site for a large percentage of the combat that took place on Luthien during the Jihad, primarily between the DCMS Loyalists, Kokuryu-kai, Clan Ghost Bear and the Word of Blake.
On 21 December 3074, the installation was the site of the Word of Blake's 32nd Division's battle line and their ultimate destruction at the hands of the Ghost Bear's Rho Galaxy. The spaceport itself was ruined in the battle, with fires burning for four days following. The spaceport would not open again to public and commercial business until well after July 3075, due to damage to Sector 4-G8's support services.
- Black Dragon, Map: "Imperial City Environs, Luthien"
- Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, pp. 3-4, "Luthien" (map)
- Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, p. 10, "Tunnel Rats"
- Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, p. 7, "Rho Galaxy (Clan Ghost Bear)"
- Jihad Turning Points: Luthien, p. 11, "Damnation"