- The following discussion is an archived debate of the proposed merge of the article below. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made outside this box. No further edits should be made to this box.
This article title is generic; it could apply to any number of "Draconis Combine Invasions". I propose that this article be merged into Lyran Commonwealth. --Scaletail 17:30, 14 November 2009 (UTC)
- It could be renamed by the date it happen give it more clarification, renaming it to the Draconis Combine Invasion of 2406-2407. I don't think the main Lyran Commonwealth article needs to get spammier with all these articles being made like the timeline. Either that put in the 25th Century section of article. -- Wrangler 13:42, 15 November 2009 (UTC)
- What do you mean "spammier"? --Scaletail 14:26, 15 November 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry, brain thinking faster than my fingers could translate. I mean say spamming. Way too much information that not needed on same article. I though the at main article should talk about subject self like Lyran Commonwealth and brief info on its history. If more in depth history should be added, it should be seperate article attached to the main one. Example Lyran Commonwealth History, etc. -- Wrangler 14:41, 15 November 2009 (UTC)
- I chose "Lyran Commonwealth" because it is most relevant to that nation. Were there "History of the Lyran Commonwealth", then I would agree with you, but we cannot merge the article with one that does not exist. For now, it should go into the "History" section of "Lyran Commonwealth", but if that section were to be broken out into its own article, then I would agree with you that that is the proper place for the information in "Draconis Combine Invasion". --Scaletail 23:51, 15 November 2009 (UTC)
- I support merge, though with mandatory citations. I see no reason to reproduce someone else's work in the more appropriate place without enhancing it and making it at least verifiable.--Revanche (talk|contribs) 19:41, 1 January 2010 (UTC)
- Discussion result: Merge consensus
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the debate. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made outside this box. No further edits should be made to this box.