Talk:5th Sword of Light
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
I'm having a question.
In the article  it states that the 5th Sword of Light was part of that operation in 2787 - however, here in this article its founding year is stated as 2795 - anybody able to check if that's a typo, or if the official informations really contradict? I don't own the states sources.— The preceding unsigned comment was provided by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) .
- The dates in the article are both correct to their respective sources (I put em in myself), I did bring up the contradiction on the old CBT forums but I can't remember if I got an official answer. But the contradiction is noted in the Notes section of the article anyway. --Dmon 16:21, 18 December 2011 (PST)