- Community Outreach - The Cauldron's Bear_cl4w and Krasnopesky Talk MechWarrior Online
- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Read more →
There are no co-ordinates for this planet. In The Periphery (1692 - Copyright FASA 1996), the map of The Marian Hegemony, clearly shows Alphard as being between Niops and Addhara/Stafford/Suetonius. I noted however that The Periphery (1629 - Copyright FASA 1988) did not include Alphard as part of the Marian Hegemony map, and that the map matched the number of planets (8 on Page 146 - Mapped stars: Addhara, Stafford, Suetonius, Pompey, Baccealieu [Note: this is the spelling on the map in this version, however the e was dropped in the later version], Ballalaba, Algenib and Islington) deemed to be in the Hegemony with Alphard as the capital.
At first I thought that the reference at the top of the page was advising that this planet was the Free Worlds League Alphard, which is just over 60 Light Years away from Solaris.
A version of the Planet program which I downloaded from CBT, shows the co-ordinates for Alphard (FWL) as x -69.58, y -52.42 and for Alphard (MH) as x -499.36, y 120.23. If this is the case, then a number of worlds will need to be updated to reflect the distance between them and Alphard (MH)— The preceding unsigned comment was provided by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 02:51, 17 September 2009 .