- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- Read more →
Ander's Moon is in a Davion system; why the redirect to a Kuritan planet?
- Ander's Moon only appears in the (apocryphal) MechWarrior computer game and nowhere else. The game's starmap is limited to mapping a tiny fraction of all known BT planets and their positions are often a bit wonky, but the nearest canonical BT world/system corresponding to the position of Ander's Moon is Elidere. Which was a Davion system during the timeframe the game is set in (3025-3028), and had been for some two centuries; though as a border system it may have changed hands repeatedly during that time. It is mostly a Kurita system since the War of 3039. Frabby (talk) 00:32, 4 June 2015 (PDT)