- Your BattleTech News Roundup For August 2020
- MechWarrior 5 DLC, Heroes Of The Inner Sphere, Previewed In Podcasts And Streams
- MechCommander Returns As a MechWarrior 5 Mod
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For July, 2020
- The Evolution Of Long-Range Missiles In BattleTech, or Why You Should Shut Up And Love The LRM-5
- Read more →
Nice 'Mech considered a mini archer. Best use against vehicles with its artmis controlled LRM 15's it has simmilar capabilities to a standard LRM 20. However it lacks the crunch power against medium mechs and heavier, teamed up with a close ranged mech or a PPC/AC10/AC20/Gauss rifle 'Mech it is a sutble design. --— The preceding unsigned comment was provided by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs) .
- Its good that its noted that its quite slow for a "modern" medium mech. (Note the lack of XL engine.) As long as it doesn't have to deviate from its role as a fire-support mech, its effective. Aside from that, many players (myself included) don't care much for the I.S. Small Pulse Laser, preferring the stadard Medium Laser. ClanWolverine101