- MechWarrior Online's Renaissance Is All Thanks To The Developers Putting Players In Charge
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For May, 2021
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For April 2021
- Why You Should Actually Trust BattleTech’s Mysteriously Short-Ranged Autocannons
- Your BattleTech News Roundup For March, 2021
- Read more →
Nice 'Mech considered a mini archer. Best use against vehicles with its artmis controlled LRM 15's it has simmilar capabilities to a standard LRM 20. However it lacks the crunch power against medium mechs and heavier, teamed up with a close ranged mech or a PPC/AC10/AC20/Gauss rifle 'Mech it is a sutble design. --— The preceding unsigned comment was provided by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) .
- Its good that its noted that its quite slow for a "modern" medium mech. (Note the lack of XL engine.) As long as it doesn't have to deviate from its role as a fire-support mech, its effective. Aside from that, many players (myself included) don't care much for the I.S. Small Pulse Laser, preferring the stadard Medium Laser. ClanWolverine101